We are in the calm before the storm! Use this time to declutter before the holiday season is underway. Determine what you are willing to allow into your home, what you can let go of in anticipation of what’s coming in, and ways to set up your home to accommodate your decisions.
In this episode I’m going to share the 8 home categories that I think are most important to declutter right now before the holiday season officially begins.
What You’ll Learn:
- 8 categories to focus on decluttering before the holiday season arrives
- Responsible ways to donate unwanted or unused items
- A creative way to upcycle worn linens into gift wrap for upcoming gift exchanges
- How to protect your time and your schedule during a notoriously busy season
Links and Resources:
Second Hand Marketplaces
- Facebook Marketplace
- FB Buy Nothing Groups (search Facebook for your local group)