Episode #004: Sustainable Cleaning Tools
If you’re curious about more sustainable methods of cleaning your house then this episode is for you. I am detailing all of my favorite tried and true cleaning tools – most of which are made with renewable/compostable/recyclable materials.
What Will You Learn?
- What is green cleaning anyway?
- My favorite cleaning tools in various categories:
- Cleaning cloths (including the pros and cons of microfiber)
- Spray bottles (why I choose amber glass spray bottles)
- Dredge can
- Cleaning caddy (here are a few favorites)
- Cleaning brushes
- Mops (including the Cuban Mop)
- Dust pans
- Vacuums (learn about robot vacuums here)
- …and more
- Shop all of my favorites here!
- Green Cleaning Toolkit – Free PDF Download
- Shop the tools mentioned in today’s episode
Subscribe to the Podcast[podcast_subscribe id=”5247″]
Kait is the founder and editor of A Clean Bee. She is passionate about discovering natural, eco-friendly, and sustainable ways to clean and organize her home. Kait has been featured in online publications such as NBC News, Oprah Magazine, BuzzFeed and PopSugar for her expertise in natural cleaning techniques. She enjoys spending her off-time outside in her garden with her husband and their two small boys.